www.deathofmymortalsoul.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 4

Destruction

I was shocked , i was surprised ,
The person inside me was not ive always seem it to be .

I was scared , i was deprived ,
The person inside me was a stranger i knew .

Who am i ? What have i done ?
I do not know , but its something really bad .
What am i ? Who have i done wrong ?
I do not know , but i am a curse .

The person who ive always avoided to be ,
Was the person i knew all along .
The person ive always cursed ,
Was no other than the person in me .

I didnt know , i didnt thought of ,
I didnt understand , i didnt do what i did .
I dunno who i was , i dunno who i am now ,
I dunno what happened , i dunno me .

Ive become a stranger , im really sorry ,
Ive become someone else , i really am .
Ive become someone i hated , im not who i am ,
Ive become an evil being , im really scared .