www.deathofmymortalsoul.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 30

Still Waiting

When are u coming back ?

Guess not , never , i hope .

Will u leave me a message ?

Till now , simply no .

Why ? Isit me ? Or isit u ?

Im just sorry , i think i was childish .

But why ? Why the sudden decision ?

Ive been thinking ... guess its all the same ...

So , are u happy now ?

I enjoy it more .

So its a different life ?

Yes , a new destiny , ive a life to care !

So u wanna go out , anytime ?

Sorry no , i ran out of cash .

Isit me , u dun wanna go out with ?

Yeah .... so ?

So cant we start anew ?

No , i dun wish to .

Why just cant we start over again ?

Please dun disturb me anymore , k ?

Can u explain ?

How to ?

Like why such a rush ?

Dunno ... sorry lah .

So just leave it all like that ?

Yes , sorry yeah ?

That's all ?

What else do u want ?

So ... its the end ?

Just forget lah .

So , left me in the cold ?

JUST STOP THIS AND LEAVE ME ALONE !!!